Monroe Harding is:
- Licensed by the Department of Children’s Services of the State of Tennessee as a residential child care agency and a child placing agency
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) since 2007, The COA studies how an agency operates, makes decisions and treats its clients to determine whether it is using the best practices and policies in the field of public child welfare. Achieving and maintaining accreditation enables an agency to demonstrate its willingness to open itself to national experts and prove its high performance and accountability. COA recognizes Monroe Harding as having the highest level of professional practices in Group Living Services, Family Foster Care and Kinship Care, Supported Community Living Services, Workforce Development and Support Services and Youth Independent Living Services.
- A member of the Tennessee Alliance for Children and Families
- A member of the National Alliance for Children and Families
- Provides all employees, contractors, and volunteers with training required by the state and is in full compliance with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). Our abuse and neglect reporting policy can be found by clicking here
The 2014 PREA Audit Report can be found by clicking here