Part-Time Maintenance Coordinator
Who We Are Looking For
The Maintenance Coordinator will perform routine maintenance and prevention of our facilities and vehicles, non-routine building and repair projects, and assisting with special events and on-site volunteer groups.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Coordinator
- Receive, prioritize and solve maintenance requests on a daily basis.
- Routinely inspect the property, buildings, equipment, and vehicles to note any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Perform repairs and routine maintenance on the agency’s vehicles, equipment, property and buildings.
- Coordinate repairs with outside vendors with the approval of the Sr. Director of Talent Management & Compliance.
- Ensure the safe operating condition of all fire and safety equipment.
- Provide input concerning areas of risk management and safety.
- Maintain furnishings and equipment inventory according to MH and funder requirements.
What we expect in a Maintenance Coordinator at Monroe Harding
Education and Experience
Have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year’s experience in a related field
- Be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Have general knowledge of electrical, plumbing, vehicle maintenance, carpentry, masonry, HVAC, and grounds keeping.
- Have the ability to prioritize and schedule projects.
- Have working knowledge of invoices and product receiving.
- Be able to work independently with a high degree of initiative and have an excellent attendance record.
Applicants must pass thorough background check and drug screen. Must have valid Tennessee driver’s license.
Additionally, The Diana Screen® is administered to all potential applicants to help ensure that ethical boundaries between children and adults are maintained. At Monroe Harding, the safety and protection of the youth who have been entrusted to us is our #1 priority.
Salary: $18-$22 per hour
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Monroe Harding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete the Online Application